Thursday 21 May 2009

Domestic Goddess

Wow, such a busy week and it's still only Thursday!
I have decided that I want to cook more things from scratch, as I enjoy cooking but hardly ever seem to get the time to do much of it, other than adding a jar of sauce to some meat when I get home form work! So, with my book of quick to make recipes in hand I have vowed to cook at least two meals a week from scratch, hopefully three. So far it's going well; last week we had maple & hickory ribs, pork and prosciutto meatballs with a madeira sauce, and toad in the hole made with pigs in blankets! This week we've had smoky chicken skewers, mexican beef stew with lime and chilli, and chilli and garlic pasta. I even managed to find time to bake some muffins! (Not wanting to brag or anything).
The only flaw in this plan is that I have also been busy working on Diffuse F1, which will go live in time for this weekend, so tuesday night was cook stew, bake muffins, do some photoshop, write an article... there wasn't much time left for TV!
Talking of TV... Dollhouse started this week in the UK, an event I have been waiting for after reading many tweets form America about how great it is. I enjoyed the first episode and I'm looking forward to next week and seeing how it develops. It's nice to have a new series to get absorbed into, especially as ER is about to come to an end.
Anyway, that's it for now as tonight's uncreative dinner of fish & chips form the freezer is nearly ready!
PS. Watch out for the launch of DiffuseF1!

1 comment:

  1. I used to be a huge fan of F1 from 2000-2007. But I lost Speed Vision and was unable to watch. My enthusiasm waned, and now I watch the Speed TV Fi video podcast to see what is happening in the world of F1.

    ReplyDelete